Here’s the Recap:
Despite having cerebral palsy, Win Charles has never let it stop her. In fact, it inspired her to become a co-host of the podcast “Our Fractured Minds.” The podcast seeks to help people struggling with mental health issues lead better lives. She also has her own podcast “Ask Win,” where she has in depth interviews with a variety of people.
I am truly humbled to have Win as my guest. I ask her what inspired her to take the plunge into podcasting, and how her disability affected her. We talk about Win’s love for nature, especially rock climbing. Finally, I ask Win to offer some foresight into where the podcasting community will go in the future.
Full Show Notes: http://podcastjunkies.com/Win-Charles-interview
What We Covered:
- 02:00 – What inspired Win to start her podcast
- 05:50 – How cerebral palsy affected Win’s podcast
- 07:30 – Win’s fascination with technology
- 10:00 – what led Win to decide on an interview format
- 12:50 – Podcasters that inspire Win
- 14:00 – How Win has grown as a host
- 18:40 – What inspired Win to get an education degree
- 22:00 – Win’s rock-climbing adventure
- 28:00 – New audiences Win has reached
- 33:00 – The rise of Spotify as a podcast destination
- 35:00 – Win’s future in podcasting
- 40:00 – The new frontiers of podcasting
- 45:00 – Places you can find Win’s podcasts
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website