Here’s the Recap:
Harry Duran welcomes to the podcast entrepreneur, podcast host, and leading expert in content repurposing, Amy Woods. Amy is the host of the Content 10x Podcast, a show that teaches podcasters, bloggers and video content creators how to repurpose content to maximize reach, generate leads, increase revenue and grow their businesses.
In this episode, Harry and Amy talk about their entrepreneurial journeys, best practices for repurposing content, and measuring client success rates. They discuss the importance of creating consistent content and having a strong presence online, especially on social platforms.
What We Covered:
- 06:00 – Harry welcomes to the podcast, Amy Woods who shares her professional background and podcasting genesis story
- 14:38 – Harry and Amy discuss their experience with entrepreneurship, including the learning curve they both encountered
- 22:14 – The inspiration to start The Content 10x Podcast and best practices when it comes to repurposing content
- 26:15 – How Amy uses links to promote and start a conversation around great content
- 33:49 – Measuring client success rate
- 39:56 – The success of The Content 10x Podcast and Amy’s growth as a podcast host
- 45:40 – Amy speaks to how she coaches her clients on channel/platform engagement
- 49:16 – Amy tells the story of the Love Actually spoof
- 57:02 – What is something that Amy has changed her mind about recently
- 58:32 – What is the most misunderstood thing about Amy
- 59:12 – Harry thanks Amy for joining the show and where listeners can follow Amy
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Amy’s Podcast Website
Amy’s Twitter – @content10x
Amy’s Instagram – @content10x
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website