Here’s the Recap:
Harry welcomes to the show marketing consultant, creator and entrepreneur, Anna Furmanov. Anna is the founder of Furmanov Marketing Consulting and ever since she was young, she’s wanted to be a creator. Anna is also the host of the Modern Startup Marketing Podcast, a show that shines a light on those startups that are taking their marketing efforts to the next level.
In this episode, Harry and Anna talk about Anna’s background in business and marketing. Anna speaks to how she thinks about marketing and the psychology behind the field. She shares her passion for helping others build powerful brands and businesses. Finally, Anna discusses how she has grown as a podcast host and discusses why she never sells to the guests who come on her show.
What We Covered:
- 06:17 – Harry and Anna talk about Anna’s decision to pursue podcasting as a means to grow her brand
- 11:22 – Anna’s background in business and marketing
- 14:07 – Forever a creator
- 21:42 – Common threads Anna has noticed about the startups she consults with
- 23:55 – Creativity and content creation
- 31:59 – How Anna thinks about her podcast as a marketer
- 37:45 – Anna’s growth as a podcast host
- 42:06 – The psychology of marketing
- 44:52 – Why Anna never ‘sells’
- 51:17 – Something Anna has changed her mind about recently and the most misunderstood thing about her
- 52:53 – Harry thanks Anna for joining the show and let’s listeners know where they can connect with her
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Link to Podfest Expo Virtual Summit
Link to Anna’s ‘Get To Know Me’ Episode
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website