Here’s the Recap:
With an ambitious goal of running a marathon in every state, listen to this Denny Krahe interview for an understanding of what makes him tick. A running coach for several years, he's learning the ins and outs of online marketing to take that knowledge and grow his running tribe. Just try and keep up!
Full transcript available here. Send comments to email@example.com.
What We Covered:
- 02:52 – PRDCNF is about surrounding yourself with people who operate on a different level to you – and learning from them!
- 05:47 – Time is so valuable and we severely underestimate how much you can actually get done.
- 06:56 – Harry brings the conversation round to the development of Denny Krahe’s site, Diz Runs.
- 10:58 – It doesn’t have to be about superstars. Real life stories are what really connect with people.
- 17:53 – As a podcaster, it’s important to mix up your styles and figure out what works for you.
- 23:46 – Practice makes perfect: you and your show will develop and change as time goes on.
- 29:15 – Harry and Denny talk ideal guests.
- 35:19 – The world of podcasts has totally changed since its inception, and it’s amazing!
- 40:13 – Whatever the motivation for your goal, set a target and find a way of making it happen.
- 48:00 – The clichés about hard word and long journeys fit podcasting too! It’s tough, but rewarding.
- 51:40 – Your body can cope, it’s just your mind that has to realize that and stick with it.
- 54:15 – When hunting for guests, look for someone who still handles their own Twitter account!
- 54:51 – Don’t go into your interviews with an agenda or a plan, just see where the conversation goes.
- 01:01 – 13 It’s great to have goals, but don’t let them control you.
- 01:05 – 58 For more information, head to www.DizRuns.com or follow Denny on Twitter: @DizRuns
How Do I Subscribe?