Here’s the Recap:
Desmond Adams is a student of life and the host of Mental Mastery Mondays, a podcast that explores and discusses everything from business, relationships, and mindset. Desmond and I kind of go all over the place on this week's Podcast Junkies. Desmond shares fun stories about his father, the old days of him being a magician, and whether there's spiritual significance to geometric shapes.
What We Covered:
- 02:45 – How does Desmond know Jeff Brown?
- 06:00 – Desmond had a lot of stage fright when he was growing up.
- 07:00 – Desmond used to be a magician!
- 08:30 – Who were some of Desmond's favorite magicians?
- 11:50 – These days, if you want to learn magic, you go on YouTube.
- 15:10 – Desmond talks about bullying.
- 17:00 – How did Desmond get into podcasting? Was it Jeff's fault?
- 18:30 – What podcasts did Desmond get into when he was first discovering the space?
- 19:50 – Desmond didn't really like podcasts at first because it wasn't very polished the way it was in radio.
- 23:00 – What did Desmond learn from Randy Lane?
- 27:20 – You want to have friendly conflict and tension with your co-host.
- 32:05 – Are there any spiritual meanings behind mathematical sequences and nature's geometrical patterns?
- 39:30 – Too many people are afraid to ask questions!
- 41:00 – Birth = Spiritual water slide.
- 41:15 – You don't have to have all the answers, just an open mind.
- 41:45 – Desmond's mission is to make his life more abundant with great purpose. How long did it take him to discover this mission?
- 47:20 – What kind of lessons did Desmond learn while he was in the Navy?
- 55:15 – Desmond discusses his podcast, Mental Mastery Mondays.
- 58:15 – Desmond first started out by doing a daily show and he quickly burned out from that.
- 01:02:45 – Thanks for listening to '47 Billion Stories From an Old Man at the End of the Bar'.
Cast Source Website
Podcast Junkies Website
P. Desmond Adams
Read To Lead Podcast Website
Randy Lane Company Website
Mike Kim Website
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website