Here’s the Recap:
Harry welcomes to the show leadership advisor, coach, entrepreneur and podcaster, Dino Cattaneo. Dino is the host of the Authentic Leadership for Everyday People Podcast, a show that investigates the connection between effective leadership and authenticity.
In this episode, Harry and Dino discuss Dino’s background, from growing up in Milan, Italy to his time at Harvard Business School to eventually breaking out on his own as an entrepreneur and marketing consultant. Dino speaks to what inspired him to launch his podcast and why he chose the topic of authentic leadership. He recalls the experiences he has had with effective leaders and why the mentors throughout his career have left a lasting mark on him. Finally, Dino talks about how he’s grown as an interviewer and podcast host and what’s next for him and his show.
What We Covered:
- 06:17 – Harry and Dino talk about the impact the global pandemic has had on them and Dino’s background growing up in Milan
- 16:58 – From Harvard Business School to Renaissance Man
- 20:47 – When the entrepreneurial bug bit and mentors who were critical to Dino’s success
- 29:14 – The inspiration to launch Authentic Leadership for Everyday People and how Dino landed on a format and voice for his show
- 39:41 – How Dino has grown as an interviewer and podcast host
- 43:22 – What’s next for Dino and his show
- 51:01 – Something Dino has changed his mind about recently and the most misunderstood thing about him
- 53:24 – Harry thanks Dino for joining the show and let’s listeners know where they can connect with him
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Link to Podfest Expo Virtual Summit
Link to Susan Cattaneo’s Website
Link to Who, Not How
Authentic Leadership for Everyday People Website
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website