Here's the Recap:
Guy & Ilan Ferdman run Satori Prime. Their company has a bold mission of influencing 100 million people by 2020. Not too shabby, eh? Talk about passion, these 2 have it by the bucket-loads. In this Ilan and Guy Ferdman interview, we cover the importance of personal connections, how the podcast has been an important vehicle for their business, and why the universe has a funny way of showing you what you need to do. Yeah, we're all over the map here…and it's a good thing!
Full transcript available here.Send comments to email@example.com.
What We Covered:
- 10:00 – Ilan Ferdman created his podcast initially as cliff notes about other podcasts.
- 15:00 – Ilan has gotten big names on his podcast and he's surprised no one has said no to him or asked him for the amount of downloads his podcast has before appearing on the show.
- 21:05 – Passion is infectious. Be passionate with whatever you do.
- 25:30 – Ilan explains how they came up with the name Satori Prime.
- 35:40 – Satori Prime is a leadership academy.
- 42:50 – The universe has a funny way of showing where you need to be at the right time. Most people only recognize when they're not there and they do not focus on the impact they order generic cialis online canada want to have on the world.
- 54:15 – Ilan doesn't see the point of college. He thinks the experience is amazing, but in terms of education, it doesn't make sense to get a degree in a field you are most likely not going to be working in later in life.
- 01:04:50 – Ilan rather have his kids to have hands-on experience than college experience. That hands-on experience will go a long way than sitting in a class room.
- 01:12:25 – People think if they reveal their dark side, people won't want to be around them any more. Truth be told, Guy says the opposite happens.
- 01:18:15 – We all have our moments, but if you own it and take responsibility for it, you can still make a difference.
satoriprime.com Mastery by Robert Greene
How Do I Subscribe?