Here’s the Recap:
Harry welcomes to the show, educator, author and podcast consultant, Joe Casabona. Joe is the host of How I Built It, a podcast that provides insight from tech savvy small business owners and developers on how they built their products, from idea to execution.
In this episode, Harry and Joe talk about Joe’s circuitous route to entrepreneurship, from a stint teaching at the collegiate level to eventually reaching self-employment and launching his own podcasting company. Joe opens up about his prior role at an agency and the decision to leave to pursue his passion. He shares lessons he’s learned throughout the years, including why curiosity is a major key success factor in life. Finally, Joe shares something he’s changed his mind about recently and speaks to why his inquisitive nature has made him a naturally gifted podcast host.
What We Covered:
- 06:35 – Harry welcomes back to the show Joe Casabona, who speaks to the inspiration to start his podcast, How I Built It
- 11:45 – Joe’s Tech journey
- 14:11 – Structuring a podcast
- 22:50 – Joe’s experience teaching at the collegiate level
- 32:28 – Joe’s entrepreneurial journey and what he learned working for an agency
- 45:33 – Joe and Harry talk about their shared love of the New York Yankees
- 50:31 – Lessons Joe learned throughout his journey of self-employment and running his own business
- 57:30 – Joe’s growth as a podcast host
- 59:09 – Something Joe has changed his mind about recently
- 1:05:46 – Harry thanks Joe for joining the show and let’s listeners know where they can connect with him
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Link to Podfest Expo Virtual Summit
Joe’s Podcast Website
Joe’s YouTube Channel
The Pen Addict
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website