Here’s the Recap:
Entrepreneur, writer and podcaster, Mollie McGlocklin joins the show to discuss her experience with sleep optimization through technology, accountability, and behavioral change. Mollie is the host of the Sleep Is A Skill Podcast, a show that exists to transform the conversation around sleep and shift the paradigm of wellness to make sleep the #1 focus in the journey towards great health.
In this episode, Harry and Mollie discuss Mollie’s entrepreneurial journey, lessons she has learned from launching a successful newsletter and podcast, and best practices we can follow to optimize our own sleep patterns and habits.
What We Covered:
- 06:00 – Harry welcomes to the podcast, Mollie McGlocklin who shares her background in sleep optimization, her podcast genesis story and lessons she has learned throughout her journey
- 11:59 – What Mollie has learned from being a guest on multiple podcasts and how she has applied that to her own show
- 16:28 – Mollie speaks to how she originally got involved in sleep optimization
- 23:52 – Mollie lists some common issues people have with sleep and provides strategies she utilizes with her clients
- 32:06 – How our environment impacts our sleep and what we can do about it
- 36:57 – The inspiration to start her newsletter, Mollie’s Monday Obsessions, and podcast, Sleep Is a Skill
- 44:23 – What excites Mollie the most about the future of her podcast
- 49:43 – What is the most misunderstood thing about Mollie and something that Mollie has changed her mind about recently
- 56:46 – Harry thanks Mollie for joining the show, and let’s listeners know where they can follow her
*FullCast Website *
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Mollie’s Podcast – The Sleep Is A Skill Podcast
Sleep Is A Skill Twitter
Dry Farms Wine
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website