Here’s the Recap:
Nicholas Goblirsch decided one day to make a podcast for one reason: to make friends in his town. Since then, he has grown into a seasoned podcaster who helps others develop their podcasts. On this episode, Harry talks to Nick about his show, The Dependent Independent Podcast, how Nick got the idea to do a podcast, and how the Podcast has changed his life.
What We Covered:
- 00:59 – Different conferencing apps for podcasting.
- 03:00 – Nick at MAPCON.
- 07:20 – Advice Harry gave Nick.
- 09:50 – What inspired Nick to start podcasting?
- 17:35 – Why did Nick make rules for his podcast?
- 26:00 – Behind the scenes of the Dependent Independent podcast.
- 31:10 – How much the podcast has grown buy tramadol online with no prescription since episode 1.
- 35:00 – How has the podcast changed Nick?
- 39:20 – Who is Nicks podcast for?
- 42:30 – Nicks relationships with other podcasters.
- 47:10 – What has Nick changed his mind on recently?
- 48:20 – What do people get wrong about Nick?
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website