Here’s the Recap:
Harry Duran welcomes to the podcast co-founder & CTO at Veryable and podcaster, Noah Labhart. Noah is the host of Code Story, a show that uncovers the world of digital startups. In this episode, Harry and Noah talk about technology startups, communication skills and formatting podcasts for length, production and promos. Noah shares his insights as an entrepreneur and how his podcasting skills have transferred over to his own startup company.
What We Covered:
- 06:00 – Harry welcomes to the podcast, Noah Labhart who speaks to his podcasting genesis story
- 14:28 – How Noah mapped out his vision and plan for the Code Story podcast
- 22:33 – Noah speaks to how he formats his podcast, including length, production and promotions
- 25:46 – How Noah has grown more confident as a podcast host
- 29:31 – Noah’s background in technology
- 33:50 – Noah talks about his own startup, Veryable, and the initial response he received in the marketplace
- 43:01 – Noah’s future plans for the growth of Veryable and the Code Story podcast
- 47:03 – What is something that Noah has changed his mind about recently
- 48:32 – What is the most misunderstood thing about Noah
- 48:49 – Harry thanks Noah for joining the show and where listeners can follow Noah
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website