Here’s the Recap:
Harry welcomes to the show app developer, freelancer and podcaster, Rob Joseph. Rob is the host of the Coffee & Coding podcast, a show that provides interviews & insights with experienced developer’s across all aspects of App Development, including topics ranging from Flutter, Cyber Security, Freelancing, Android & iOS. In this episode, Harry and Rob discuss Rob’s background in coding and the inspiration to launch his own podcast. They talk about the freedom that comes with freelancing and how it differs from running your own business. Finally, Rob shares his process for curating meaningful interview questions and his decision to launch a podcast about podcasting.
What We Covered:
- 06:17 – Harry and Rob talk about Rob’s background in coding and the freedom that comes with freelancing
- 19:18 – The distinction between freelancing and starting your own business
- 24:29 – Why app design?
- 30:22 – The inspiration behind the Coffee & Coding podcast and Rob’s first guest
- 34:13 – Rob’s interview process and his growth as a podcast host
- 46:22 – The decision to launch a podcast about podcasting
- 54:51 – Something Rob has changed his mind about recently and the most misunderstood thing about him
- 58:24 – Harry thanks Rob for joining the show and let’s listeners know where they can connect with him
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Link to Podfest Expo Virtual Summit
Link to Follow Up Then
Coffee & Coding
Inside the Podcast Studio
Link to ‘Make Noise’
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website