Here’s the Recap:
Harry welcomes to the show co-founder of Motion, Tristan Pelligrino. Through his work, Tristan and the team at Motion helps small marketing teams at B2B technology companies launch a branded podcast in less than 21 days. Tristan is also the co-host of The Recorded Content podcast, a show for small, scrappy marketing teams who are looking to launch & grow a successful B2B podcast.
Today, Harry and Tristan discuss the challenges of launching, running and growing a podcast. Tristan shares his experiences in content creation and why podcasting is more than just an audio channel. Harry and Tristan talk about the collaborative nature of the podcasting industry and the most unique and niche podcast topics they’ve come across throughout their individual podcast journeys. Finally, Tristan speculates on the future of the industry and what he anticipates in the coming years.
What We Covered:
- 06:28 – Harry and Tristan talks about his initial career dream and his journey to founding his own company
- 12:24 – The moment podcasting came on Tristan’s radar and what Motion does
- 16:10 – Getting connected with SquadCast
- 20:32 – A uniquely collaborative and open community and the future of the podcast industry
- 30:10 – Harry and Tristan talk about the most unique and niche podcasting topics they’ve come across in their careers
- 44:12 – Podcast discovery
- 49:26 – Something Tristan has changed his mind about recently and the most misunderstood thing about him
- 59:15 – Harry thanks Tristan for joining the show and let’s listeners know where they can connect with him
Podcast Junkies Junkies Facebook Group
Link to Podfest Expo Virtual Summit
Link to The Podosphere
Link to SquadCast
Link to On Deck No Code
Link to Motion
Enjoying the Show?
Music Intro by Cedar & Soil: Twitter | Facebook | Website